Sager is a Drone-Data solution company in Jordan and the MENA region that uses drones in a variety of industries, we are building an end-to-end solutions that deliver safe, efficient, and effective flight operations to provide unparalleled aerial intelligence across the entire project life-cycle .
Sager Drone is looking for a QA engineer with at least 2 years of experience. In this role, you’ll bring practical knowledge of agile development methodologies and engineering best practices. As a Software Developer in Test (SDET), you’ll work closely with the Development and Testing team. The ideal candidate would be an independent individual contributor who can understand existing automation test frameworks and has an ability to enhance and implement the same and should also be able to work with other engineers and product managers to support feature-based testing.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Working closely with engineering, product and other business teams to communicate problem impacts and to understand business requirements .
- Work with engineering and product teams to ship high quality software .
- Gathering requirements and turning business requirements into test cases
- Perform manual testing, the scope of which will encompass all functionalities of services as a prequel to automation.
- Perform API level and integration testing.
- Review requirement documents and quality specifications to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Build and implementation of robust automated test suites
- Integration of automated test suites with the current build and deployment processes
- Maintenance of automated tests to accommodate changes in system design and architecture
- Integration of Automation framework with existing tools (JIRA)
- Create/Manage/Utilize Defect workflows with automated test execution
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Degree in Computer Science, or Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Strong experience with software and data QA methodologies
- 2+ years of software and data quality assurance experience with a minimum of 2 years delivery within Agile teams ideally with CI/CD
- Deep practical experience with QA automation, regression, and integration testing tools
- Strong organizational skills, tracking multiple test executions simultaneously, and ability to synthesize the results
- Ability to deliver products in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment
- Grit: Find a way to solve problems and overcome adversity.
- Candidly Coachable: Be direct yet empathetic with your team members.
- Urgency: Act with a high sense of urgency.
- Team Mentality: Put the team's needs ahead of your own.
- Unicorn: Be exceptional in the pursuit of your craft.