A self-starter who is able to drive strategy and growth through strategic partnerships. The role includes maintaining existing partner relationships and building new partnerships and understanding customers' business requirements and how Sager Drones meets those requirements.
Responsibilities and Duties
Business Development & Sales Strategy:
- Ensure the company is heading towards the right path with the focus on achieving growth targets
- Foster valuable relationships with key partners, both existing and new.
- Create, develop and implement sales plans customized to the business needs.
- Track performance, achievements and profit margin and provide weekly and monthly reports to CEO.
- Gather partner feedback and identify opportunities in the partner experience, and collaborate with management and colleagues on possible solutions or necessary escalations.
- Maintain a robust opportunity pipeline, including qualifying, validating, and assessing growth opportunities with existing and new partners.
- Develop marketing materials, pitches, kits, content.
- Successfully positioning and communicating Sager Drones unique capabilities to existing and prospective clients.
- Conduct strategy calls, recurring business reviews, and onsite visits/presentations tailored to the specific needs and preferences of each partner.
- Gain and maintain subject matter expertise on the latest in the drones world.
- Forecast sales KPIs and assign targets and duties to the sales team and ensure execution through mentoring, training, and follow up.
- Effectively track the ongoing lead generation processes and ensure consistent improvement in client conversions.
- Manage and monitor the performance of all subordinates.
- Assess the training needs of all subordinates and work towards closing the developmental needs.
- Attend management meetings.
- Manage regular progress reports on KPIs and status of all business development opportunities.
- Develop and enhance all business development policies and procedures.
- Perform any other related tasks and duties as directed.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Strong interpersonal, communications and organizational skills.
- Strong project management and team leadership skills.
- Excellent English and Arabic, both written and oral communication skills.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel locally & internationally.
- Ability to work in a diverse team from different backgrounds.
- Proficiency in ROI analysis, white papers, presentations, and related sales material.
- Proven track record of creating and implementing Marketing strategies.
- Passion for technology.
- 3+ Year of Experience.
- Bachelor or Higher Degree.