We are seeking a full-time Full Stack developer that will work on our next big thing. As a valued member of our team, you will be responsible to bring our vision to life. You will be comfortable moving quickly on front-end work as you dive into our back-end to add more features, or improve existing schemas and APIs.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Write effective and scalable code.
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance.
- Improve functionality of existing systems.
- Assess and prioritize feature requests.
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions.
- Collaborate with the team for the development of software designs and architecture. • Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our Sager Space platform.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Create RESTful APIs according to standards and best practices.
- End-to-end software development starting from analysis moving on to design, implementation, QA, delivery, and maintenance.
- Great attention to details and willingness to learn new things.
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Setup and administration of backups
Required Qualifications & Skills
Technical Skills and Qualifications:
- Expertise in Laravel.
- Impressive portfolio with both frontend and backend projects.
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM).
- Experience with databases: MongoDB, PostgreSQL.
- Experience with version control (i.e. git, svn).
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Ability to innovate.
- Collaborate and work smoothly within cross functional teams
- Ability to communicate with all stakeholders.
- Passionate about performance and delivery.
- Security principles and design.
- Building custom containers using Docker.
- AWS - Deploying production environments.