Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with engineering and product teams to ship high quality software
- Write test automation code
- Test new and existing features using automation tools as well as an inhouse integration testing infrastructure and and report errors and failures
- Work collaboratively with the developing team to correct errors and participate in testing for product releases
- Gathering requirements and turning business requirements into test cases
- Develop and maintain a dynamic test coverage matrix for all supported mobile devices, operating systems, software versions.
- Perform manual testing, the scope of which will encompass all functionalities of services as a prequel to automation.
- Perform API level and integration testing.
- Analyze test logs; create test reports, co-ordinate with stakeholders.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- 1+ years experience writing tests
- Extreme attention to detail and personal organizational skills
- Determination and desire to solve complex problem
- Experience testing/exercising REST APIs
- Independent, hard working, creative, focused, and organized
- Working with automation tools (CI/CD) and Git /GitHub .
- Preferred 1+ years creating test plans and project management in JIRA, Git .
- Experience with testing in SQL and NoSQL databases .